Thursday, January 6, 2011

Handmade Contest

I first have to give kudos to wonderful and talented person I know.. Her name is Nicole.. you must check out her blog..Her talent is amazing as well as raising 10 kiddos!!

She posted this and I thought what a great idea.. So, I am taking on the challenge..

Pay it Forward 2011: I promise to send something handmade to the
first 5 people who leave a comment here. They must in turn post this and send something they make to the first 5 people who comment on their status. *The rules are that it must be handmade by you and it must be sent to your 5 people sometime in 2011

What a great way to start 2011!!!

Thanks again Nicole for starting such a great thing!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Awwww, your too sweet Tanya! Thanks for the shout out!{not sure where/when the pay-it-forward ever started, but by all means not me!}

T said...

You are welcome!! You are doing a great thing and it needs to be heard!!