Monday, January 3, 2011

Look Out World Here Comes "Maddie-Pattie Greetings!"

Look Out World Here Comes Maddie-Pattie Greetings!!!

Got the Kiddos off on the bus and met up with a dear friend this morning for coffee.. She is also a genius if I haven't mention!! I always said she and my husbands Aunt together could rule the world.. The business sense these two have they are unstoppable!!

She is helping me get my hiney in gear and get my business out and noticed. I have been struggling for a very long time how to get Maddie-Pattie noticed. So, we have a plan and I'm the only one who can get this ball rollin'.. I want my girls to look at me and be proud of their Mom see all the struggles I go thur and also the victories too!

I'm the type of person that loves my comfort zone.. I'm the one that's afraid to go into the deep end of the pool.. I play it safe in the shallow end.. So, my New Years Resolution to myself was to step out of my COMFORT ZONE! So, keep your fingers crossed for me in my new venture.. I will keep you posted on my progress!

 

No comments: